Please address all correspondence, including orders, to:
You can reach us via e-mail at
We're happy to announce there are now two easy ways to order merchandise from Fontanelle Press!
To order using PayPal, simply peruse our online catalogue and click on the "PayPal - Add to Cart" button for the comics you'd like to purchase. You can check the contents of your PayPal shopping cart at any time by clicking on the "View Cart" button. The shipping and handling charges, as indicated in the catalog, are automatically added during the PayPal checkout process. For more information on using PayPal, please visit their website at www.paypal.com.
Of course, Fontanelle Press still accepts mail orders. Again, just peruse our catalogue and clearly jot down all of the stuff you want on a piece of paper (or spare yourself all that tedious jotting and use our convenient printable order form). Carefully add up the price of each item, being sure to include the proper shipping and handling charges as noted next to each item. Then, write a check or get a money order, made payable to John Kerschbaum, for the total amount of your purchase. Mail everything to Fontanelle Press at the address shown directly above in the Contact section. Fontanelle Press currently ships books within two weeks.
At Fontanelle Press, customer satisfaction is our Number One priority. If there's any problem with your shipment, we urge you to contact us. We guarantee we'll do whatever we can to correct the problem.
Fontanelle Press offers discounts to retailers. Please contact us for more information.
|Click on any headline to read the latest from our news department.
• ALL-NEW CARTOON BOY ADVENTURE DEBUTS ON ACT-I-VATE
• KERSCHBLOG: NOTES FROM LEFT FIELD
• TALKING COMICS WITH TIM: JOHN KERSCHBAUM
• INK PANTHERS LIVE @ BERGEN STREET COMICS
• "SLINKIEST" PANTHER PODCAST APPEARANCE
• UPDATE! BECAUSE INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW FOR FREE!
• COMICS, CURMUDGEONS AND CRUMPETS, JULY 12TH
• D'OH, THE HORROR! KERSCHBAUM DOES THE SIMPSONS
• KERSCHBAUM TO ATTEND 2009 MoCCA ART FESTIVAL
• JOHN KERSCHBAUM LAST PERSON ON PLANET TO JOIN FACEBOOK
• PETEY & PUSSY NOMINATED FOR EISNER AWARD
• JK GUEST ON INKSTUDS RADIO SHOW WITH ROBIN McCONNELL
• JK FOCUS OF CR SUNDAY INTERVIEW AT THE COMICS REPORTER
• JK IN TCJ #295: BECAUSE INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW
• PETEY & PUSSY ONE OF THE YEAR'S BEST, FUNNIEST COMICS
• KERSCHBAUM DRAWINGS IN THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
• KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CHILDREN, PETEY & PUSSY ARE ON THE LOOSE
• RARE KERSCHBAUM PUBLIC APPEARANCE AT THE COMIC BOOK CLUB
• BROWN: "PETEY & PUSSY WILL LEAVE AN INDELIBLE BURN ON YOUR BRAIN..."
• P&P Q&A -- KERSCHBAUM INTERVIEWED AT COMIC BOOK RESOURCES
• NEWEST FP EMPLOYEE ALSO ITS BEST! "BOBO WHO?!" MOCKS COCKY JOJO
• CLOUGH: PETEY & PUSSY ONE OF THE YEAR'S BEST
• KERSCHBAUM RETURNS TO SPX AFTER 3 YEAR ABSENCE
• KERSCHBAUM GOES MAD
• HARDEST-WORKING MONKEY IN COMICS BUSINESS PASSES AWAY
• KERSCHBAUM TAPPED BY NICK MAG AS ONE OF THE "WORLD'S GOOFIEST"
|Check out some books, magazines, anthologies, comics, minis and more from other gracious publishers and talented cartoonists along with samples of John Kerschbaum's contributions.|
|Do you often wonder what the next great publication from Fontanelle Press is going to be or when it's actually coming out? Are you curious as to how or why John Kerschbaum draws something the way he does? No? Well, nothing posted here would probably be all that enlightening even if you did. Still, here are some various works in progress for you to examine.|
|John Kerschbaum is a cartoonist and illustrator loosely based in New York City. His work has appeared in The New York Times, The New Yorker, Nickelodeon Magazine, Newsday, SPY, National Lampoon, The Comics Journal and The Village Voice, among many others. Visit his illustration portfolio web site here, his illustrated blog here or join him on Facebook.|
This site and its contents are © 2001-2004 John Kerschbaum. No parts may be copied and/or reproduced in any form without his express written consent.
Please send any questions, comments or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org